THE TWISTED BOOK OF SHADOWS …
• Will have zero spaces reserved for marquee names.
• Will use a blind submissions program (we won’t know who wrote the stories until we’ve selected them).
• Will pay professional rates — a minimum of six cents per word, with a cap on advances of $300 per story.
• Will pay royalties — a pro rata share of 50% of all royalties earned.
• Will make our best efforts to spread the word, so that marginalized communities of horror writers will be aware of the call for stories.
• Will employ a diverse Editorial Committee. In recognition of the possibility of inherent bias in our reading, the editors have engaged an astonishing team of diverse writers and editors who will read submissions alongside us and will offer their input and aid in the selection process. These authors and editors have a breadth and depth of experience that has transformed this project into THE horror anthology for the coming year.
Please follow our Facebook Page (which can be found in the footer and sidebar) and the “News & Updates” blog section of this site for more information!